Rewards Card Program
Rewarding You for Maintaining Your Vehicle
Our team of auto mechanics at Village Autoworks is honored to be a local favorite among Roseville and Woodbury drivers. We care for you and your vehicle, and that doesn’t end once you leave our auto repair shops. That’s why we are proud to offer our rewards card program at both locations in Roseville and Woodbury. Below are some of the highlights of our rewards card program.
Customer Care Rewards Card:
- With this card, you can earn money for future auto repair and transmission repair each time you visit our facility.
- You can also purchase Village Autoworks Rewards Card as a gift and give it to a friend or relative.
- Membership is completely free, and we encourage you to bring your rewards card with you each time you have an appointment with our auto mechanics.
- When you join the rewards card program, you will be set up with several referral cards.
- You can pass these out to your friends and family, and they will receive $40.00 off when they visit Village Autoworks for the first time.
Donate Your Rewards Dollars to Charity:
- Once you join our rewards card program, you will be emailed a list of charities. You can choose to donate a portion of your rewards dollars to this charity. This is one of the ways we help make the world a better place.
- The key to keeping your vehicle driving safely and smoothly is preventative maintenance. That’s why we will email you reminders on when your vehicle should receive an oil change, scheduled maintenance, or any deferred transmission or auto repair. These reminders will be tailored to your make or model of car, along with the type of oil and driving habits.
- Because our ASE-Certified Master auto mechanics use only the best tools and technology, we back our work with an outstanding nationwide warranty of 5-year/50,000-mile. This warranty is the best offered in Roseville and Woodbury, and even the nation.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance:
- To earn your lifetime business, we have to do more than service your vehicle — we need to provide safety and peace of mind. That’s why we offer a complimentary 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Program designed to get you to safety in the event of an emergency. This program includes towing, lock-out, flat repair, emergency fluid delivery, and jump start.
- If you need roadside assistance, call the number on the back of your rewards card. You will be instructed to enter your 8 digit Pin Number located on the back of the card. If you are in the general vicinity of Village Autoworks, we encourage you to instruct the Tow Truck operator to bring you to our shop.
- Village Autoworks Roadside Assistance Benefits are for one time use each year, up to $150 per occurrence. Your benefits will be renewed as long you return at least twice per year for service.
- We want your experience at our auto repair shop to be hassle-free. That’s why we offer Roseville and Woodbury drivers, such as yourself, complimentary Early Bird/Nite Owl service, pickup and delivery, along with shuttle and loaner car service.
At Village Autoworks, we don’t just strive to be the best, but we aim to be the best of the best in each aspect of our operation. From our top-notch auto repair to complimentary loaner vehicles, we aim to deliver you an unrivaled experience. When you combine our drive for excellence with our sincere concern for the safety of you and your family, Village Autoworks quickly becomes the outlier among shops in both Roseville and Woodbury. Call Village Autoworks or schedule an appointment online. We have two convenient locations: in Roseville at 2760 Fairview Ave. N., Roseville, MN 55113 and in Woodbury at 8276 Hudson Road, Suite 100, Woodbury, MN 55125.